2. tra 2013.

Tanja's Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character


Hello. Yap as it's another Tuesday it's right time for Top Ten Tuesday and it's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. So this week our task is to name 10 book boyfriends. Needless to say my first though was - ONLY TEN!? Yeah I shall do this again soon.

1. Aiden St. Delphi (Covenant). Yeah he is already my husband so he'd be mine if I were a character too. Never doubt that.

2. Tucker (Unearthly). I finished this series few weeks ago and I remembered all the things about it. Ah boy I'm gonna miss you.

3. Tobias aka Four (Divergent). Ah you know when someone is so badass and so sweet. I can't wait to read the end of the story.

4. Prince Ash (Iron Fey). I'm sorry but his real name will stay a secret. If you know what I mean.

5. Abel (The Storyteller). I want to give him one big bear hug and he can tell me a story any day.

6. Sam Roth (The Wolves of Mercy Falls). I already miss this boy so much. I'd love to hear him play.

7. Dimitri aka Dimka (Vampire Academy). It's been a while since I've read these books but Dimka is unforgettable.

8. Patch (Hush, hush). He is an angel. I'm sold.

9. Kellan Kyle (Thoughtless). We'd been through a lot during these three books and this boy is something else.

10. Raffe (Penryn & the End of Days). While I'm still waiting for the second book I haven't forgotten my boy Raffe. See you soon.

I'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 36:

  1. Kellan just doesn't do it for. I know he's top notch for some, but I don't know why he just doesn't do it.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I have no idea...but I really like the guy. Maybe not so much in the last book but still..Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  2. I forgot about Kellan Kyle (how could I right)... mmmm... major swoon. :D I still need to read book #3 though...
    I'm more team Adrian but Dimitri was not bad also. :D
    Raffe & Prince Ash felt like they were too young for me. And the rest of the books I didn't read., but maybe soon... ;)
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    My top ten book crushes...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah really...how could you? :D I like Adrian too but I was team Dimka from the start :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  3. Oh my god! Get out of my head, Tanja. ;) The only one I haven't met here is Kellan Kyle, but I love the rest. Aiden, Dimitri and Tobias make the top of the list for me. And Raffe! I missed him so much. Is the second book ever coming out or what? ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. LOL you know what they say...great minds think alike ;) Oh you must meet Kellan! You'll love him. I hope it is..I miss Raffe! :)

      Izbriši
  4. Tucker and Four would definitely make it onto my list too Tanja! I think I need to get around to meeting everyone else you mentioned on this list! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I like Angels as well, but really Patch? :)I'm going to start DIvergent this weekend. Woohoo, looking forward meeting Four. :)

    J'adore Happy Endings

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. My guilty pleasure! ;) Oh I hope you'll enjoy it. I mean I know you'll ;)

      Izbriši
  6. I am SO excited about the sequel to Angelfall. Raffe is mine, btw. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Great list. Raffe and Four both made my list as well!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Four is such a swoonworthy guy! And Ash is lovely, though I loved Puck, too! Great list.

    My TTT

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee & Bookmarks

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Tucker and Four! And yes Sam! He was an amazing boyfriend in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. They would all probably make my list too. I'm so anxious for the sequel to Angelfall! I feel like we've been waiting forever! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh yes he was! :) I hope you'll enjoy Raffe. I mean I know you'll :)

      Izbriši
  10. I've got Ash on my list and *almost* put Four on it as well! He's amazing :) I love Dimitri too! With Patch I'm sort of always wavering. Maybe I should re-read the first book...
    Great list! I hope to meet Aidan soon.

    My TTT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Why almost? :D He is an angel and I cannot resist that! :) Oh my boy is amazing. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  11. Oh Patch and Ash are so easy to love! This is a great list and I love so many of them! Thanks for stopping by my TTT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. *sigh* Tanja, Tanja Tanja.....you picked some yumminess for today! Aiden, Dimitri, Ash...and I have heard splendid things about the rest of them, all very hot and just plain awesome! I love love love your picks! :D And i can't wait to meet the rest of the boys here very very soon!

    WOOT WOOT!!! :D :D :D :D

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know right? It's hard to resist these boys ;) I hope you'll meet my boys soon cause you should! :) Thanks ;))

      Izbriši
  13. I completely agree with you about Tucker, he is so amazing :) I'm more Team Seth, but I haven't read Deity yet, so that could change. Also, I really want to read Angelfall soon. I've heard some great things about it. Great picks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You'll probably go for Aiden after the Deity ;) Only I always believe in him :D Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  14. Odgovori
    1. LOL okay! But just so you know I might steal him for time to time :P :D

      Izbriši
  15. Oh hoe I love Tucker!!! That's the only one I can wholeheartedly agree with you on which is unfortunate but it's Tucker so he out shadows everything <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah he is awesome guy! :) I'll miss that series so much :) <3

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...