24. ruj 2012.

Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller


Buy the book at

Author's

Book summary:


Since the car crash that took her father’s life three years ago, Emma’s life has been a freaky — and unending — lesson in caution. Surviving “accidents” has taken priority over being a normal seventeen-year-old, so Emma spends her days taking pictures of life instead of living it. Falling in love with a boy was never part of the plan. Falling for a reaper who makes her chest ache and her head spin? Not an option.

It’s not easy being dead, especially for a reaper in love with a girl fate has put on his list not once, but twice. Finn’s fellow reapers give him hell about spending time with Emma, but Finn couldn’t let her die before, and he’s not about to let her die now. He will protect the girl he loves from the evil he accidentally unleashed, even if it means sacrificing the only thing he has left…his soul.


       First I want to apologize for being the worst street team member ever. I haven’t read the book while I was the part of the Inbetween street team, but well I finally read it now. 

      Inbetween was something totally different for me. I have read a lot of books that dealt with Heaven or Hell, but Inbtween was something new. So as you all know there is Heaven and Hell but there is also something in between, where our main character is stuck. There he meets a girl and everything suddenly becomes different. She is born again and after few years their ways cross again and so Finn once again has to make very important decision. What is the most important to him? Even though after he made that decision, some other souls want to hurt him, so Emma is in danger again and also Finn is in her life again. 

      Maybe it sounds like a typical boy meets a girl story, but it's really not. Cause the circumstances are unusual and you cannot put this story in the same place with them. Interesting thing in this book is dual POV, which is always good if you ask me. Another thing I like is mystery about the way they met. I like it cause it's explained later on. 
  
     As for my fave character I'd say Easton. He is also reaper from Hell, but I like his sarcasm and even though he is where he is, still he finds some space to see the bright side of all of this. I think Adam Gregory would fit as Easton!

     I really loved this book. It had everything I could ask for. I could feel it, it had interesting and new story. Even though some parts were somehow too strange, I never judge it, cause this is fiction, so the sky is the limit. It could stay that way but last few chapters changed everything. I wish this book had ended few chapters before the real end. I’d love it more, cause different ending fits more here. But that’s only my opinion.



Until the next time,


4 komentara:

  1. I've been wanting to read this one, and glad to hear that you liked it.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I hope you'll like it as well! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I'm so glad you liked it! This sounds very promising actually. So far, most of the reviews have been moderately positive. Plus I do love a dual POV (but not anything more than that!) ;) Great review.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. It's really good. You should try it! :) Yeah here it's good, but I have nothing against more than one POV ;) Thanks

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...