21. svi 2012.

YA Saves Reading Challenge 2012



Red Button



I've been checking our my Twitter account when I read tweet which led me to this amazing reading challenge hosted by The Busy Bibliophile and Patricia's Particularity.

Here is how Patricia explained what is YA Saves:

What is YA Saves Reading Challenge? & What Books Can You Read?
YA Saves Reading Challenge is a way to challenge yourself to read any Young Adult book that can be considered a YA Saves book.  What is a YA Saves book you may ask?  It is a book that tackles hard issues, in any genre (fantasy, contemporary, etc) as long as it is Young Adult.

And why would you do this?

First, to have fun reading! Second, to gain more knowledge and understanding about real life issues that affect many people.

Minimum books to complete the challenge is ten, but I'm sure that Tanychy and I would be able to post much more!

Until next time,

1 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...