3. tra 2012.

Tanja's Top Ten Books To Read In One Day






The task for this week's Top Ten Tuesday is to pick ten books that you'd read in one day. No easy task to do, but I'll try.







10. Rock and Hard Place by Angie Stanton. Romance of course. Don't ask but those silly books are my guilty pleasure. This book was so sweet that you couldn't wait to see whether there will be a happy end or not.

9.  The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. For me this is perfect summer book. While you're enjoying in your garden or somewhere outside bring this book with you. Btw, little advice don't read whole in public if you don't want people see you cry.

8. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I don't mean to read all six books in one day (although not bad idea) but a book a day is something that is hard to avoid when you're reading this one.

7. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. This book is really intense and main male character is one of those who will blow your mind (at least he did mine). I remember reading this book, I really enjoyed.

6. Sing me to Sleep by Angela Morrison. It will take you maybe few pages to get used to this book, because it's written in verse, but after that everything will go easily. This book is so emotional.

5. Clockwork Angel/Prince by Cassandra Clare. Both are really great and big btw, but they're so easy to read. I must admit that second one was maybe but just maybe better than first. Still both are great.

4. Angelfall by Suzan Ee. After reading The Hunger Games dystopia was my favourite genre, both dystopia and paranormal. But when you get book that's combination of those two (like this one) then I know what I'll be doing that day.

3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. First book is really an addiction, second one as well. When you start reading it you can't stop. This was my first dystopian book and everything was new and appealing for me. This book is readable and so easy to enjoy.

2. On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. This really is a MUST READ. Seriously, I read this book long time ago and I still remember everything. Maybe you'll be confused at the beginning but just continue. Trust me and you'll see, you won't be able to stop.

1. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. For those who don't know me I guess this is surprise. For those who know me, I guess it's not. This is lets say my all time favourite book (although that's the hardest task for me). This book is appealing because of writing style and the story as well.

Now I see that I should go from 1 to 10, not from 10 to 1, but I like it this way! :)

Until the next time,


Broj komentara: 5:

  1. A good mix of books I've read, books I've heard of, and some I've never heard of. Thanks for sharing, Tanja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. That sounds like a great list, though I will admit I haven't read any of them - Vampire Academy is in my TBR pile, I'll have to get to it soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. @Colin - Yeah, I read everything! :) You're welcome!

    @Becki - Oh if you like YA paranormal books you must read it! :)

    Nice to meet you! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Vampire Academy is one of my favorite series. Mot people know that I never read YA books, but Richelle Mead tells such an engaging story I can't put it down.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Yes VA is special. Still YA but still for adult! :) She is amazing writer! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...